2. Ano ang dapat timbangin sa pagpapasya? Bakit mahalaga ito?
3. Bakit dapat nating tukuyin ang mga posibleng opsyon sa pagpapasya?
4. Alin ang pinakamabuting opsyon na dapat piliin sa pagpapasya?
5. Ano ang intwisyon? Saan batay ito?
6. Ano ang pangangatwiran? Ano ang ginagamit sa proseso ng pangangatwiran upang makagawa ng pasya?
7. Ipaliwanag kung kailan ginagamit ang intwisyon at pangangatwiran sa komplikadong pagpapasya?
done na ako sa 1
who's lolita and is there an a.b.c.d choice or is it just like
historically speaking, military dictators usually come into power
as the result of a military coup d'etat that was successful against
whatever form of government existed before.
sometimes the military dictator was put in place by winning a civil war.
occasionally military dictators conduct phony 'elections'
in order to claim that they were elected by the people.
but there are never any serious candidates running against the dictator.
when a dictator becomes too old for governing his country,
he usually tries to arrange for one of his sons to take over power
after he is dead and gone.
when that is not possible, some secret decisions within the military
results in the next dictator taking power
—whether by means of an 'election' or another coup d'etat.
countries with little experience of other forms of government
often assume that a military strongman is their natural leader.
military dictators want to stay in power for as long as possible.
often the only way they leave office is feet first,
that is, they must die or be killed while still in power
before the next form of government will take over.