The congress of the United States is bicameral. It is composed of two chambers: The House of Representatives and the Senate.
The House of Representatives of the United States is the lower house of the United States Congress, while the upper house is the Senate
1. Number of delegates who signed the Constitution: 39
2. Can create, alter, or repeal laws: The legislative branch
3. Number of senators in Senate: 100
4. Number of representatives in House: 435
5. Another name for House or Senate: chamber
to force terrorists groups to stop attacking western targets using massive military force.