subject
Business, 06.03.2020 22:42 hoboethan

Moerdyk Corporation's bonds have a 15-year maturity, a 7.25% semiannual coupon, and a par value of $1,000. The going interest rate (rd) is 5.30%, based on semiannual compounding. What is the bond’s price?

ansver
Answers: 3

Another question on Business

question
Business, 21.06.2019 21:00
The market price of cheeseburgers in a college town increased recently, and the students in an economics class are debating the cause of the price increase. some students suggest that the price increased because the price of beef, an important ingredient for making cheeseburgers, has increased. other students attribute the increase in the price of cheeseburgers to a recent increase in college student enrollment.1. the first group of students thinks the increase in the price of cheeseburgers is due to the fact that the price of beef, an important ingredient for making cheeseburgers, has increased. (what happened to demand and supply, shift to the right or left)2. the second group of students attributes the increase in the price of cheeseburgers to the increase in college student enrollment. (what happens to demand and supply, shift to the right or left)3. suppose that both of the events you analyzed above are partly responsible for the increase in the price of cheeseburgers. based on your analysis of the explanations offered by the two groups of students, how would you figure out which of the possible causes was the dominant cause of the increase in the price of cheeseburgers? (choose a, b,c, or d)a)if the price increase was small, then the supply shift in the market for cheeseburgers must have been larger than the demand shift.b)if the equilibrium quantity of cheeseburgers decreases, then the demand shift in the market for cheeseburgers must have been larger than the supply shift.c)if the equilibrium quantity of cheeseburgers decreases, then the supply shift in the market for cheeseburgers must have been larger than the demand shift.d)whichever change occurred first must have been the primary cause of the change in the price of cheeseburgers.
Answers: 2
question
Business, 22.06.2019 03:00
Fanning books buys books and magazines directly from publishers and distributes them to grocery stores. the wholesaler expects to purchase the following inventory: april may june required purchases (on account) $ 111,000 $ 131,000 $ 143,000 fanning books accountant prepared the following schedule of cash payments for inventory purchases. fanning books suppliers require that 85 percent of purchases on account be paid in the month of purchase; the remaining 15 percent are paid in the month following the month of purchase. required complete the schedule of cash payments for inventory purchases by filling in the missing amounts. determine the amount of accounts payable the company will report on its pro forma balance sheet at the end of the second quarter.
Answers: 2
question
Business, 22.06.2019 15:20
Abank has $132,000 in excess reserves and the required reserve ratio is 11 percent. this means the bank could have in checkable deposit liabilities and in (total) reserves.
Answers: 3
question
Business, 22.06.2019 23:10
Which investment has the liquidity and can be converted into cash easily?
Answers: 2
You know the right answer?
Moerdyk Corporation's bonds have a 15-year maturity, a 7.25% semiannual coupon, and a par value of $...
Questions
question
Mathematics, 12.06.2020 22:57
question
Mathematics, 12.06.2020 22:57
question
Spanish, 12.06.2020 22:57
Questions on the website: 14430388